No Cost Study-Related Health Screenings
As part of our community commitment, Synexus is offering complimentary study-related health screenings for:
• Blood Pressure
• Body Mass Index
• Glucose (mainly used in screening for prediabetes or diabetes)
• Echocardiogram (measures heart function)
• HbA1C (average level of blood sugar over the past 2 to 3 months)
• Lipid Panel: Includes Total Cholesterol, LDL (bad cholesterol), HDL (good cholesterol), Triglycerides (type of fat in the blood)
• DEXA Scan (Bone Density)
• Testosterone (men)
• Pulmonary Function Test (Lung Function)
• Nasal Endoscopy (Exam inside the nose)
• X-Ray (for osteoarthritis diagnosis)
• MMSE (Mini Mental Status Exam)
• Memory Function Test
The appointment is without obligation, and can help match you with a research study now or in the future. Those who qualify for research studies may receive compensation for study-related time and travel. Offer valid for those 18 years of age and older. Other exclusions may apply; please inquire for details.
Note: Screening offerings may vary amongst different Synexus locations. Not all Synexus locations equipped to provide the same procedures.
Male and Female
Why take part?
Those who go on to participate in a study will receive study-related doctor’s care, study medication at no cost. Compensation for study-related time and travel may be available. Millions of people lack the treatment they need to manage their conditions. As one of the largest and most recognized clinical study organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself.
Who is Synexus?
Synexus is a company dedicated to conducting clinical studies, and has been investigating the effectiveness of new study drugs and treatments for more than 20 years. We provide a friendly, relaxed environment in our own clinics where you have the chance to help shape the future of health for yourself and for others.We are sure you probably have more questions about the study, and we would be happy to take the time to give you more details.All Synexus studies are approved by an independent ethics committee.